He decided to get in with Bodie.

We worked on a few projects around the house this past weekend, and Josiah was right in the middle of all of them. He loves being a "helper"!
This is Josiah helping his Daddy install a ceiling fan in baby girl's room.
2 comments:
I love it . . . Josiah, you're such a busy boy. I'm glad you helped your daddy put up a ceiling fan in "Matilda's" room (Pops says that our baby girl needs a name until she actually gets one ~ where he got "Matilda" I do not know!). Love all the working pictures; and I'll bet Bodie loves having a friend over at her kennel ~
Love and hugs.
First let nana jane say you wern't very wise to use that ladder in the middle of the bed frame.You scare me. And then I'll say looks like you all are pretty busy people especialy Josiah. I need you to come to my house and help me. Looking forward to seeing you at Thankgiving. my love nana jane
Post a Comment